Suitable for 220mm face plate used on C6, SC6, C6B, C8, M6 or M8.
• Variable spindle speed• Fine feeding function• Long worktable• Solid column
• Variable spindle speed• Feeding depth and spindle speed digital readout• Touching switch panel• Tapping function• Brushless DC motor• Fine feeding function• Long worktable• Solid column
Offers EZ Change mechanism. Comes with 7 attachments and 40 Accesories.
Includes Flexible Shaft, Cutting Guide & Sanding / Grinding Guide and 36 Accessories in Storage Case
Includes Flexible Shaft, Cutting Guide and 30 Accessories in Storage Case
11 piece 8mm x 8mm Brazed carbide lathe tool set. Boxed set of tools are individual numbered. Individual replacements are available.
• ER MT3 Collet Chuck.• Set of 7 ER Collets: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 & 16mm • C spanner.• Use with X2, SX2, SX2L, X2P, SX2P, X3, X3L, SX3, SX3L or machine with an MT3 taper.
PLA made from US sourced material, packaged in China. Image colour approximates filament colour.
The Sieg C3, a very capable and popular machine for model and micro engineering.
• 250W motor• Near silent running• Integral splash guard• Metric and imperial thread cutting• Electronic variable spindle speeds• Full range of accessories available
1 x Drilling/ Tailstock Chuck 1-16mm MT2 Arbor complete with key and storage case Arbor has a tang which could be ground off if required,..,..
• X2 mill with fixed column and large table• Cast iron for vibration free running• 350 w variable speed motor• Coarse down feed for drilling operations• Fine down feed control for accurate tool height setting
-7pc set. -8mm high x10mm wide shaft. - Titanium nitride coated replaceable tungsten Carbide tips. - Includes 5 x external tools, coated, External threading tool, parting tool, screw driver & allen keys. - Complete In wooden box.,...We have ha
Competitive nationwide shipping. No extra change for rual delivery
Simple secure payment options.
A collection of links to useful and interesting web sites
A wealth of great info on Sieg lathes and mills
Mr Pete's YouTube Channel
Mr Pete (aka Tubalcain) presents an excellent series of tutorial videos on lathes, mills and general metalwork techniques
Practical Machinist Forum
One of the largest machinist communities on the internet. A great place to learn and ask questions
This is the Sieg Manufacturer's website where you learn more about Sieg and their history
Find some inspiration for your next project - take a look at John R. Bentley's brilliant creations